Sunday, March 22, 2009

Egg Wreath


Okay so I got this idea from my friend Teryn. I had to try it. If anyone would like to make one you are more than welcome to come over and craft or buy it. I'll just make another one!

4 comments:

Kam Family said...

LOVE IT! It is SO cute! I love fun little crafty things. :)

Gramby said...

Your wreath is so cute! I want to make one!

Kenzie said...

So cute!!! I hope all is going well... I am trying to get brad to have us come and visit you guys!!! Maybe one day-- I mean you might only have 1 more year in WI

Jared and Taralie said...

Hey Sarah, how are you guys? I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. Your kids are adorable. Good luck with your last year of school. My husband is just finishing up his last year of dental school so we know the feeling:)