Sorry I have no pictures of match day but I still wanted to write about it.
For me and Casey it is all but a year away. I know it wasn't us that matched yet. All the same I am excited for MCW class of 2009. So many changes that happen. We wish all involved the best of luck. For those new to the "Match". It consists of the to be doctor picking a area such as family practice or ENT or what ever flavor you like. Interviews happen. Then number all the places that you interview #1 being where you hope to go to the most and so on. And things gets put together and tada. Your match. Graduating class gets together and hand out letters with the cost of a dollar. Last person to get their letter get all the $$$$. What a fun day!! Nerve wrecking but still fun. One more year.....I can't decide if it really seams like there is one more year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe that you guys only have one year left. Time flies!!! My brother in law matched yesterday and I cannot believe how big of a process it really is. We were new to the whole thing and it was fun to anticipate where they would end up for the next 5 years. Keep in touch and a year is going to be gone before you know it!
That will be great, the day you guys get to know where you are going.. I know it will bea load off your mind Sarah... Good luck on the next year
Post a Comment