Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria!!!





Happy 3rd Birthday Victoria!!!

Victoria enjoying her Fairies while watching Tinker Bell. The Cake that had to be yellow and presents! What great day it was. It was so good Tori even sang Happy Birthday to herself!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

WOW I can not believe she is 3 already.. man that flew for us :)!! She is to cute. I am glad to hear she hada good birthday. and to answer your ?? We got that car on March 15th... Sorry I posted some pictures on the 17th.. :) It is our new project

Amy and the boys said...

Cute cake! I love having a kid with an Easter-time birthday. I knew she was around 3 but didn't realize she hadn't turned 3 yet!

Melissa said...

She is getting so big. I am sad that her and Tayson don't get to play together. Tell everyone hi!