I'm sure you can figure for the most part which order the pictures go in. I'm not sure why they are posting differently than I put them in.
| Easter Sunday 2013 |
| Wes digging through the Easter basket. |
| Tori trying to look awake. |
| Dax with so much excitement. |
| Two walls textured and painted. |
| Dax chiseling out the tile by the entry door. |
| Wes helping out by using the shop vac. |
| Victoria's birthday present was a ig hit. Question is who was more excited. March 27. |
| Birthday Balloons for the birthday boy. January 19 |
| Turtle cake |
| Proof that Weston ate cake this year. |
| Gift time |
| My doll all dolled up. |
| Big day at my house when Weston actually ate bread/pb&j sandwich! |
| And the demo began with a bang of Sarah's hammer. |
| This is the top view of Sarah's baby bump with the fun flooring underneath the dinning room carpet. Pretty floor! |
| Casey making holes for our new lighting. |
| Sarah visiting nieces/ meeting Emme for the time. Sucks living so far away. Jake & Jared I'm missing a picture for your kids.(This was supposed to be at the top, but it moved.) Beginning Jan. |
No comments:
Post a Comment