Friday, September 30, 2011

Wisconsin visit

Dax and the infamous flavored milks at the Wisconsin State Fair.
Bottoms up! We had five different flavors.

Victoria has missed her best friend Kennedy!
The girls posing after getting toes and fingers painted.
We also had a chance to catch up up some other friends the Taylors.
Dax and Matt after they passed their swim test, playing on the deep side together.
Weston had fun in Wisconsin too!
Victoria was very happy to have Dax back from Utah. We went from Chicago Airport to Wisconsin to visit our friends the Curreys.
Dax and Tori on the slides at the Wisconsin State Fair.

2 comments:

auntie-gram said...

Fun pictures - it looks like you all had a pretty good summer. Lots of fun things to do! Love Weston and fireworks. See you soon take care and I love all of you!!!

Kenzie said...

Very fun!! I love the song they are playing, while your kids slide down the big slide to the ground.. I was laughing!