Thursday, December 2, 2010

I know I should laugh...but I can't!



Victoria cut her hair again! I was doing someone's hair when she made the comment about Victoria cut her hair lately. But she hadn't. Then I looked up to she a fresh chunk of hair missing. Upon further inspection her wasn't the only one in the house that had a hair cut. Many of her animals and the same hack job done to them. I'm a stylist and I can't figure out what I want to do with her hair. I've only looked at it for a minute then sent her to bed. What I really want to do is cry, but the tears are not coming. I think I have some anger inside too. I am going to try not to scream. I thought we have an understanding from the last time she cut her hair that if she ever wanted to cut it she need to tell me and I would do it. Sooooo, I guess that worked for a little bit. Then did a belly flop. Arrrrgggg!

Pictures will be taken in the morning.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

oh nooooooo!!!! just think ahead about 10 years and you will feel better. It wouldn't be so sad if her hair was ugly, but she has the best head of hair I've ever seen! Noooooo!!

Wendy said...

Ha! I'm laughing for ya Sarah!! Tori is such a pistol, sounds just like something she would do. How bad can it be? Was she going for the Uncle Trent? Cant wait to see her new do, I'm sure you will make the best of it.

Kenzie said...

oh man.. I am so sorry

Monkey Mania said...

I love the line-up of all her clippings. There's got to be something fun you can do with all that stuff! Your kids are adorable BTW! Man I've gotta get back to this blog stuff:) L8R
-tiff-