Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back 2 School!

August 18, 2010
Noting like heading down the road, with your back pack full, and carrying anything else that didn't quite fit....
Waiting at the bus stop for the first time (We walked or drove, sigh I liked walking). But riding a bus can be fun too!
Off you go my little, I mean BIG (size 9 men shoes) Dax man.
I was just hoping he would make it home alright. So many buses so many bus stop, and a new area.
GOOD NEWS!
He made it home alright ,yeah!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Trent and Wendy Lythgoe said...

AWWWW!!! Growing up too fast. When did he get so big? Such a sweetie!! Hope he likes his new school.

Melissa said...

He looks so happy in those pictures!! Did Casey like the color you painted on the end table?!! I hope everything is going good.

Kenzie said...

Oh he is so cute!!! I hope he had a wonderful day at school!