Sorry to bug you on the blog.I emailed the address listed on the relief society blog (which was rpw@bctapclean.com) but it bounced back. I was wondering if I could get your landlords phone number or if you could give him my email address or phone number so he could contact me about the apartment. Thanks so much. Robyn :)
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you. I know you're going to miss Wisconsin. I still do. Its also very great to be moving on to a new stage in life. Hope all goes well with your move. XOXO
2 comments:
Sorry to bug you on the blog.I emailed the address listed on the relief society blog (which was rpw@bctapclean.com) but it bounced back. I was wondering if I could get your landlords phone number or if you could give him my email address or phone number so he could contact me about the apartment. Thanks so much.
Robyn :)
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you. I know you're going to miss Wisconsin. I still do. Its also very great to be moving on to a new stage in life. Hope all goes well with your move. XOXO
Post a Comment