Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BLOOD! ....and what we learn.


So I woke up to this. What would any mother think? Just so everyone knows we did NOT hurt our little girl. This is from sticking things up her nose. She got a bloody nose the day before from putting a bead thing up her nose, and must have picked her nose at night. So, What we learn is 1-don't stick things up your nose and 2-don't pick your nose!!!

5 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Oh sarah the joys of motherhood. I have yet to have that happen, but I will go and knock on some wood. HOpe that you guys are doing well!!!

Melissa said...

Poor thing! Did the bead thing come out? I hope all is well. I hope you are not freezing to death!!

Andrea said...

AHHHH! sheesh! she scared us all for a second!

Kenzie said...

Oh man.. That would scare me.. I am glad she is alright... But oh i am not looking forward to that... Hope all is well and I am so sorry I am still out of min...

Amy and the boys said...

I showed this one to Brandon so he will STOP picking his nose so much.