Victoria wanted her picture taken at the Medical College Halloween Party. The Doctor won an award for the scariest/most realistic costume! Maybe it had to do with a little bias because of all the medical students.
Well here's our own Dr. Bones and Toribell the fairy.
They had fun getting half a bag of candy(That will mostly be thrown away).
Hey! Good to finally see your blog. It looks great! Your kids costumes look fantastic! Can you believe October is GONE??? Where does the time go?? Sonia XXOO
Your kids were so cute for Halloween! I have a few pictures of them at the ward party I need to send you. I didn't realize Dax won the award at the MCW trick or treat! That's awesome!
4 comments:
Hey! Good to finally see your blog. It looks great! Your kids costumes look fantastic! Can you believe October is GONE??? Where does the time go?? Sonia XXOO
They look so good!!!! I am glad you guys had fun, but did you guys dress up?? If so were are the pictures, we want to see
Your kids were so cute for Halloween! I have a few pictures of them at the ward party I need to send you. I didn't realize Dax won the award at the MCW trick or treat! That's awesome!
Awesome costumes. Dax looks just like a doctor. Toria is a doll is her princess costume. I also want to see your's and Casey's costumes!!
Post a Comment