Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To School!!!

Here he is, Daxton the second grader. All packed up for school with the huge list of everything you could ever need for school. It's great to have Daxton home!

5 comments:

Gramby said...

Daxton - you look so big and grown up now that you are a second grader! I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Gramby

Melissa said...

Daxton- You are growing up so fast. Good luck on your first week of school.

Andrea said...

Russell was so excited to see Dax in church! Thanks for the feta chicken recipe!

modell said...

I love all of your cute pictures of your kids! Hope the first week of school went well for Dax. I'm so excited to try your yummy Chicken recipe too!

growing said...

Hi Sarah!!!

I can't believe how big your kids are!!!

How's med school?

Catch up with us on our bloggy :)

Heather