Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged so I guess I'll try to answer as best as I can.

5 thing I was doing 10 years ago.
1. probably at girls camp
2. early morning colorguard practices
3. going on dates
4. working @ Target
5. starting beauty school

5 things on my to do list:
1. finish unpacking
2. figure out what to make for dinner
3. do the dishes
4. find a new dishwasher
5. make cards for the card swap

5 places I've lived:
1. Ogden, Utah
2. Roy, Utah
3. Riverdale, Utah
4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5. Tosa

5 bad habits:
1. pick at my nails
2. cut my own hair
3. leave my stuff on the table
4. believe Casey will pick up his own socks
5. go shopping with Laura C. =)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. pay off med school debt
2. buy a house with new furniture
3. get a second car
4. go traveling: Europe, Mexico, etc
5. get a bunch of scrapbook/craft items

5 favorite foods/snacks:
1. Mexican w/sour cream
2. guacamole
3. salsa and chips
4. eggs cooked variously
5. potatoes (funeral potatoes, potato chips)

5 people I am tagging:
1. Laura C.
2. Sonia C.
3. Melissa L.
4. Kenzie L.
5. Kendra M.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

you were in colorguard?! was it cool or nerdy? It was super not cool at my school! I hope you had a fun trip!